The AQUEIS course grant supports your training activity for marine sciences. May it be the participation in a course, workshop or similar training measure, a grant in the amount of 400€ is available.
You will receive the AQUEIS course grant if you are giving a lecture at a school (11th to 13th grade) or university (for example, a science bachelor program) that reflects your experience.
The date should be fixed when applying and confirmed by the responsible host. After receiving a short report on presentation with 2-3 meaningful photos of your course and the presentation situation, AQUEIS e.V. will subsequently reimburse you 400€.
Application documents (in German or English):
1. Confirmation of the lecture appointment by the responsible teacher / lecturer
2. Letter of motivation (maximum 400 words)
3. Tabular CV with the following information, if available:
– Studies / education and respective degree or school career
– Professional experience before / during the study
– Internships (type and duration)
– Linguistic proficiency
– Possibly Prizes / Awards / Scholarships
– Possibly Stays abroad (nature and duration)
– Possibly Charitable engagement
For scholarships and scholarship holders, please visit the scholarships page.